Safety is our way of life.
We don’t compromise to get ahead. That’s true of our products, and it’s true of our approach to safety.
When it comes to safety, we hold ourselves to a higher standard of accountability. We want our co-workers to leave at the end of the day in the same or better condition as when they arrived. Safe jobsites reduce risk for our clients, too.
That’s why we embrace the Incident- and Injury-Free (IIF) approach on our jobsites. That means we commit to a culture of safety at every level of our company. We believe that every project can and should be completed injury-free and without incident.
We support IIF through such actions as:
- Conducting new-hire safety training, weekly tool box talks, and OSHA recertification training sessions
- Reviewing risks before mobilization
- Planning safety into the project
- Assessing for potential hazards prior to starting every task
- Reviewing potential hazards with all craft workers daily
- Encouraging our co-workers to speak up when they see a potential risk
- Honoring our co-workers for leading the way with safe practices
The graphic below highlights the core components that form our IIF program.