People. Honor. Grit.
Putting Our Values to Work for Others
At BGCI, we are driven by our shared purpose of building better structures, building better lives. Our ability to achieve our purpose is firmly rooted in our unshakable values of People, Honor, and Grit. Here’s how two of our valued co-workers put these values to work for our clients, our co-workers, and our project partners.
Jason Pratt, Civil Foreman »
- People is about taking care of your people and treating everyone with respect, regardless of position.
- Honor means to always try and keep your word and do the right thing. Everyone makes mistakes; just own it.
- Grit is about doing your job to the best of your ability and never taking any shortcuts.
Kalib Landry, Civil Foreman »
- People come first.
- Honor means safety first, communication, accountability, and no one gets left behind.
- Grit is about giving it hell sunup to sundown, no matter what.